Cybersecurity Degrees & Programs
UCCS offers over 20 Cybersecurity degrees, certificates, and areas of study across several colleges on campus. Explore all cybersecurity programs by College and Degree Type below.
College of Engineering and Applied Science
- B.A. in Computer Science (track in Cybersecurity)
- B.S. in Computer Science
- B.I. in Computer Security
- B.I. in Computer Science
- B.S. in Computer Engineering
Degrees in EAS, if not security-specific, allow a student to select cybersecurity electives or a concentration in Cybersecurity.
Graduate degrees in EAS, if not security-specific, allow a student to select cybersecurity electives, a thesis or a concentration in Cybersecurity.
College of Business
College of Letters, Arts & Sciences
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies with an Emphasis on Cybersecurity
- B.A. in Technical Communication and Information Design
Students in the College of Letters, Arts & Sciences have been exploring the intersection of cybersecurity and degrees in LAS such as philosophy, mathematics, and sociology. Visit the Interdisciplinary LAS Cybersecurity Student Projects page to learn more.