Cybersecurity Degrees & Programs
Cyber is everywhere, especially in Colorado Springs. UCCS offers over 20 Cybersecurity degrees, certificates, and areas of study across 5 of the 6 colleges on campus! Explore all cybersecurity programs by College and Degree Type below.
College of Business
- Business Administration, MBA - Cybersecurity Management Track
- Executive DBA - Cybersecurity Management Track
College of Education
College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Computer Engineering, BS
- Computer Science, BA - Cybersecurity Track
- Computer Science, BS
- Computer Security, BI
- Computer Science, BI
Degrees in EAS, if not security-specific, allow a student to select cybersecurity electives or a concentration in Cybersecurity.
Graduate degrees in EAS, if not security-specific, allow a student to select cybersecurity electives, a thesis or a concentration in Cybersecurity.
College of Letters, Arts & Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Studies with an Emphasis on Cybersecurity, BA
- Technical Communication and Information Design, BA
Students in the College of Letters, Arts & Sciences have been exploring the intersection of cybersecurity and degrees in LAS such as philosophy, mathematics, and sociology. Visit the Interdisciplinary LAS Cybersecurity Student Projects page to learn more.
College of Public Service